Note: You might want to print these instructions for reference.
Calculator on Demand: Download Instructions
An intuitive Windows-based graphing calculator is included with this course. Several lesson appendices throughout the course explain how to use the calculator. These appendices are also available in the Calculator on Demand Help Index (you might want to bookmark the Help Index page).
Follow the instructions below to run the calculator or download it to your computer (if necessary, you may download it on more than one machine for your personal use).
- Click on the link below.
Calculator on Demand
- Choose either 'Run' to run the calculator without saving it to your computer, or choose 'Save' to save a copy of the file to your computer.
- If you choose 'Run' you may see a warning screen; go ahead and click 'Run' again. If you choose 'Save,' a 'Save As' dialog box will open. Choose where to save the file on your computer. Make note of this location so you can find the file after the download is completed.
- After the file has downloaded, locate it on your computer and double-click the file. You may see a warning box. If so, click 'Run' (you might want to uncheck the box that says 'Always ask me before opening this file' to avoid this step each time you open the calculator).
- If you chose 'Save' but didn't save the file to your desktop, we suggest you create a shortcut to the EXE file for easy access during your course. Find the file, right-click, and choose 'Send to' and then 'Dekstop (create shortcut).'
- See the Help Index for tutorials on using the calculator (again, you might want to bookmark the Help Index page).